Monday, January 3, 2022

My Acts of Holy Love


1/3/22  2:43 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am Glorious upon My Throne.  I Am Glorious upon My Throne dwelling inside your heart!”


“You are My Temple.  You are the temple of My Holy Spirit.  I dwell in your heart, in your soul, and in your mind.  I direct your thoughts to acts of kindness and My Acts of Holy Love according to My Holy, Precious, and Loving Will.”


“You are My Vessel.  You are My Instrument to carry out My Plan of Salvation in the lives of your brothers and sisters in Christ.  Your sacrifices, prayers, and sufferings are the ways in which you are united to Me for the salvation of souls.”


“I bring you joy in the midst of your suffering.  I love you with all of My Heart!  I Am with you every moment.”


“I will sustain you.  I will be your Strength.  I will give you My Strength to love with My Holy Love.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: