Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Praise Me


1/19/22  5:50 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Worthy, Oh Worthy, is My Holy Name forever!  Forever I will be praised!  My Praises will be on every tongue for all eternity.  I Am Worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!”


“Halleluia!  Sing My Praises at all times.  Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, He Who Is, and He Who Is To Come!”


“Praise Me with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole soul!  Praise Me with all of your strength.  Praise Me with your whole being.”


“Bless My Holy Name forever!  I lift you up when you praise Me!  You empower Me to work miracles in your life when you praise Me.  When you open the door of your heart in praise of Me, I enter your heart and fill you with My Holy Spirit!”


“I can move mountains in your heart when you praise Me!  I can make you a new creation when you praise Me.  I can show you My Deep Agape Love when you praise Me!”


“I renew your heart, your mind, and your soul when you praise Me!”


“You are Mine, and I Am yours. Halleluia without end!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: