Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Praise and worship Me at all times


1/12/22  2:37 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Worthy, Oh Worthy, is My Holy Name forever!  You will sing My Praises forever.  When you see My Mercy upon your soul, and how I have called you to be in My Holy Presence always, you will be filled with My Holy Joy, and praise Me with your whole heart and your entire being!”


“You can praise Me, even now, in faith, and I will fill you with My Holy Spirit.  I will give you a taste of My Heavenly Love, Peace, and Joy!”


“Even in your darkest moments, you can make a sacrifice of praise to Me, and I will fill you with My Light.”


“So, go ahead, praise and worship Me at all times.  I will be with you always.”


“I love you, My Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: