Saturday, January 29, 2022

Faithful to you


1/29/22  2:49 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am not a God who is far off.  I Am your God who is very near to you.  I Am intimately involved with your life.  I care deeply about your needs.  I watch closely over your soul.  I tend carefully to your heart.  I cultivate your mind, drawing you ever closer to Me.”


“I Am Worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise.  There is no other God besides Me.  I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  I Am the Holy One of Israel.  I Am your Mighty God.  I Am your Prince of Peace.  I Am Your Heavenly Father who loves you.  I Am your Holy Spirit who councils you.  I Am your Holy Trinity!”


“I endear Myself to you.  I Am your very best friend.  I Am with you always.  I will never leave you or forsake you.  I Am faithful to you, always.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: