Friday, December 31, 2021

Praise Me


12/31/21  12:29 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Worship My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!  Teach your children to praise Me.  Lift Me up in praise and worship!”


“When you are scared, praise Me.  When you are worried, praise Me.  When you have doubts, praise Me.  When you are sad, praise Me.  When you are lonely, praise Me.  When you are sick, praise Me!”


“I will come to you.  I will be with you.  I will lift you up in My Holy Presence.  I will carry you.  I will deliver you from evil and harm.  I will defend you.  I will fight your battles.  I will heal you.”


“I Am your Mighty God in your midst.  You are My Beloved Children.  I will never let you go.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: