Monday, December 20, 2021

Know My Holy Love for you


12/20/21  2:52 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  How I love you!  Let Me count the ways.  I formed you in My Holy Love.  I created you to be My Joy and My Delight, My Dwelling Place, My Resting Place for  My Holy Love!”


“You have the capacity to love like I love, and to live forever with Me in heaven, in eternal bliss.  All you need is My Holy Spirit to lead you and guide you into the knowledge of My Agape Love for you.”


“That is My Gift for you this Christmas.  I want you to be filled with My Grace and My Holy Spirit, that you may know how much you are loved by Me.”


“This is the very best knowledge to have, the very best wisdom - to know My Holy Love for you, My Precious Child.”


“I love you, I love you, I love you!  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: