Sunday, December 12, 2021

Praise and worship Me


12/12/21  2:02 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!”


“Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, He Who Is, and He Who Is To Come!”


“Praise and worship Me, night and day, My Precious Children.  Let My Praise be always on your lips.”


“When you lift Me up in praise and worship, I come down to you and fill you with My Holy Love.  I fill you with My Holy Spirit!”


“You will be My Joyful People in the midst of pain and suffering.  My Peace which passes understanding will settle in your hearts.  You will walk in My Holy Wisdom, My Truth, and My Light.”


“I Am with you always.  I Am all you need.  I bless you with all My Love, all My Grace, All My Strength, and all My Wisdom to do My Holy, Perfect, and Pleasing Will.”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: