Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Cooperate with My Holy Spirit


12/22/21  2:34 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  My Holy Love is settling around you and inside your heart, like a warm, cozy blanket.  I Am dropping My Grace upon you from My Heavens.  I Am dripping My Precious Blood, covering you, and washing away your sins, and saving you.”


“I Am baptizing you in My Holy Spirit!  I Am renewing your heart and soul.  I Am feeding you Myself, your Bread of Life.”


“I Am nourishing you through My Holy Word.  I Am speaking My Spirit-Filled Words to your heart.  I Am in fellowship with you.  I Am in communion with you.”


“You cannot live your life fully without Me.  I Am the source of your life.  Learn to cooperate with My Holy Spirit.  When you are a beacon of My Holy Love, then you will be fully alive!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: