Friday, December 17, 2021

I Am the life of your soul


12/17/21  4:36 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am worthy of All Glory, All Honor, and All Praise!  Taste and see that I Am Good.  Marvel in My Holy Presence.”


“Lift up your hearts to Me.  Let Me fill you with all that is good.  Let Me fill you with My Kindness, My Mercy, and My Compassion.  Allow Me to embrace you with My Everlasting Agape Love.”


“I send My Holy Spirit to you to strengthen you to do My Holy, Perfect, and Pleasing Will.  You have everything you need to do what I call you to do.”


“You are Mine, and I Am yours.  Live every day of your life connected to Me.  I Am the life of your soul.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: