Saturday, December 11, 2021

Suffering can save souls


12/11/21  3:53 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Rend your hearts and not your garments!  Pour out your heart to Me.  I Am listening.  I know the depths of your pain.  I know the pain felt by all souls together.  I felt the weight of sin as I hung on My Cross for all of humanity.”


“Tell Me everything.  I Am here with you.  I want to show you how I will redeem you from your sins, and use your suffering for your salvation, and  the salvation of the world.”


“I know it’s hard to see how suffering can save souls, but trust Me that it can, and does.  I will give you all My Grace, all My Love, all My Strength, and All My Holy Wisdom to repent of your sins, and offer your suffering united with My Suffering for the salvation of souls.”


“Do not worry or be afraid.  I Am with you always.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: