Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Receive My Holy Spirit


12/21/21  3:18 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I give Myself to you.  It brings Me great joy to lavish My Graces and My Blessings upon you.  It brings Me even greater joy when you open your heart to Me, and when you receive My Holy Spirit, My Fire of Holy Love.”


“I want to fill you with My Holy Love this Christmas.  I want to fill you with My Holy Spirit!  All it takes is a turning of your heart away from sin and towards Me.  If you are bound to sin, I can set you free.  I can set you free to love as I love.”


“I will take you into My Holy Arms, My Lost and Broken Lamb.  As you confess your sins to Me, I will pour My Precious Blood over your wounds, and heal you.  I died on the cross for you, that you may believe in Me that I can save you.”


“I came to save the sinners.  I call you by name.  Come to Me.  You are My Precious Sons and Daughters.  I will give you hope for your salvation.  Only I can save you from your sins.”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: