Tuesday, December 14, 2021

I Am coming to you


12/14/21  4:07 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I want you to enjoy My Heavenly Kingdom, being united with Me in My Holy Presence forever.  It is your choice.  I give you the precious gift of free will.  I will not force you to love Me.”


“Now is a time of preparation.  I Am coming to you in a special way at Christmas.  Make your heart ready to receive Me.  I come to you as an infant, carried in My Mother’s holy arms.”


“I want to dwell in you as I dwell in My Holy Mother.  She is full of grace, My Holy Spirit.  I want to fill you with My Grace, My Holy Spirit, too!”


“Turn away from sin in your life.  Turn your face to Me.  Repent of your wrong doing.  Turn over a new leaf.  Become the precious child of God that I created you to be.”


“I Am yours.  You are Mine.  We belong together.  Let Me quench your thirst for My Holy Love in your soul.  Let Me feed you My Holy Word to nourish your soul.”


“My Body is true food.  My Blood is true drink.  Come receive Me at Christmas.  I Am waiting to be born into your heart!”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: