Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Allow Me to love you


12/28/21  12:55 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I love dwelling inside your heart and soul.  I love being with you.  I love being One with you.  I love filling you with My Holy Presence.  I love gracing you with My Holy Spirit!”


“I love embracing your humanity.  There is no sorrow or suffering that I Am not willing to encounter with you.  There is no far reach inside your heart that can escape My Healing Touch.  There is no wound in your soul that will not drink My Precious Blood, and be healed.  There is no darkness within you that will not yield to My Light.”


“Your journey with Me each day fascinates Me.  I love when you yield to Me your worries.  I love when you trust in Me with your whole heart that I will take care of everything.  I love when you give Me the freedom to work miracles in your life!”


“I love when you surrender your heart to Me.  I love when you are docile to My Holy Spirit.  I love when you place your faith in Me, that My Will, when carried out in your life, is the best for your soul.”


“Allow Me to love you.  Allow My Holy Word to dwell richly inside you. My Truth will set you free.  You will be free from sin.  You will be free to love as I love, to forgive as I forgive, and to heal as I heal.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: