Sunday, December 5, 2021

Cling to Me


12/5/21 1:25 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are lovely to Me.  You are My Holy Dwelling Place.  I Am the One who makes you holy.  Give up your sins, confess them to Me, and embrace My Holy Presence.”


“You have carried My Holy Light in your soul.  Your face shows My Holy Joy.  I Am all you need to spread My Holy Love.  I fill you with My Peace that passes understanding!”


“Cling to Me.  I will raise you up.  I will make you a new creation.  I will renew your heart and soul.  I will give you a new heart, and a new understanding of My Holy Love for you!”


“I will bless you with My Holy Wisdom to walk in My Holy Ways of Love, and spread My Holy Gospel.”


“I Am with you always!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: