Thursday, December 30, 2021

I Am


12/30/21  4:17 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!  I Am the King of kings and the Lord of lords.  I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.”


“I Am the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.  I Am the Lover and Healer of your soul.  I Am your Messiah, your Savior, and your Redeemer.  I Am your Prince of Peace.  I Am your Wonderful Counselor.  I Am your Master Healer.”


“I Am all you need.  I Am the Light of the World.  I Am your light in the darkness.  I Am your Deliverer from all evil and all harm.  I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life!”


“I Am the Holy Trinity, your Loving Father, Son, and Holy Spirit!  I have come to seek you out and rescue you from your sins.  I have come to bring you back to Me, to bring you home to Me.”


“I love you with all of My Heart.  I come to you with My Open Arms of Love.  I call you by name.  I am your Good Shepherd.”


“Come to Me.  I will carry you.  You are My Precious Child.  I will not let you go.”


“I love you, I love you, I love you!  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: