Thursday, December 2, 2021

Do not worry or be afraid


12/2/21  2:42 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I hold you inside My Sacred Heart.  You were conceived in the depths of My Sacred Heart.  I created the essence of you long before you drew your first breath.  I anticipated your coming into the world at precisely the correct day and time, according to My Holy and Precious and Loving Will.”


“I created you with a wonderful purpose.  I have many plans for you to carry out My Will, My Plan in Salvation History.”


“Do not worry or be afraid.  I Am with you always.  I will never leave or abandon you.  You are Mine and I Am yours, forever!”


“I created you to enjoy My Company forever.  Your soul will live forever.  I call you to live your life as if you are already living with Me every moment.  I call you to be holy as I Am Holy.  I call you to be set apart to do My Will.”


“Do not worry how you will follow Me.  I will fill you with My Grace.  I will send you My Holy Spirit, My Fire of Holy Love.  I will be your Light and your Guide.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: