Friday, December 10, 2021

My Heavenly and Holy Love


12/10/21  3:15 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise.  Rejoice in My Heavenly and Holy Love for you!”


“I think about you day and night.  I seek you out.  I find you.  I bring you back to Me.  I call you by name.  You are Mine, and I Am yours.”


“I Am with you always.  You can call upon Me at any time.  I listen to your prayers.  I Am very close to you, My Precious Child.”


“I made you in My Holy Image.  I created you to be like Me.  I created you to carry My Holy Love in your heart.  I created you to be My Witness of My Holy Love in your life!”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: