Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Find your rest in Me


12/29/21  4:56 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  How pleased I Am with your faith and trust in Me.  I Am your Fortress, your Rock, your Stronghold, your Strength, and your Hiding Place.”


“Find your rest in Me.  Dwell in Me that I may dwell in you.  Seek My Holy Face.  Draw near to Me, and I will draw near to you.”


“Read My Holy Word so I may nourish your soul.  Allow My Holy Word to sink deeply into your heart and mind.  My Holy Bible is My Gift to you.  The more you learn about Me, the more you will love Me.”


“Seek My Heavenly Kingdom, and all else will follow.  I will take care of all of your needs.  Put Me first in your life, and I will put everything in right order.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: