Sunday, December 19, 2021

Learn to master your tongue


12/19/21  1:15 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  My Holy Name will not be taken in vain.  My Holy Name will not be cursed.  My Holy Name will be blessed, and blessed, and blessed!”


“I Am watching over your tongue.  I hear what you say day and night.  Allow your mouth, the words that you say, to be a blessing to those who hear you.”


“Cleanse your heart and mind at the foot of My Cross, repenting of your sins, so that I may wash you in My Most Holy and Precious Blood.”


“Then your words will be pure and truthful.  Then your words will carry the weight of My Holy Love.  Then your words will be a blessing to others.”


“I will give you the words to say to uplift, to have mercy, to forgive, to console, to heal, to strengthen, to empower, to encourage, and to spread knowledge of My Holy Love to everyone you encounter.”


“I give you My Holy Spirit, dwelling in your soul, to accomplish this task I set before you.”


“Learn to master your tongue, so My Holy Name will be blessed forever!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: