Saturday, August 31, 2024

I bless you with everything you need--Myself


8/31/24  2:31 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am the Holy Anointed One.  My Authority comes directly from My Father.  All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me."

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations.  Baptize them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  Teach them to observe all that I command you."

"Know that I Am with you always, until the end of time.  I Am with you in a hidden, but powerful way in the Most Holy Eucharist.  I give you My Body, My Blood, My Soul, and My Divinity.  I give you all of Me!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with everything you need--Myself, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: