Sunday, August 25, 2024

I Am hidden in your soul


8/25/24  5:34 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I lift you up to Me.  I kiss your forehead.  I smear My Holy Oil across your brow.  I breathe My Holy Spirit into you.  I nourish your soul with My Holy Agape Love."

"I feed you My Body and My Blood in My Holy Eucharist.  I forgive your sins the moment you repent.  I wash you clean with My Holy and Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross."

"I fill you up with Me.  I abide in you.  I dwell in you.  You are My Resting Place.  You are My Hiding Place.  I Am hidden in your soul.  You keep Me safe in your heart.  You carry Me with you wherever you go.  You give Me away to thirsty souls."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Vessel and My Holy Instrument, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: