Sunday, August 4, 2024

Hope to the hopeless

 8/4/24  4:22 a.m.


"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Alleluia!  I Am Risen from the dead!  I Am alive in you!  I animate you through My Holy Spirit.  My Holy Presence dwells within you."

"You are not alone.  I Am with you every moment.  You bring the Joy of the Lord to My Suffering People.  You lift them up to Me in prayer, and in person.  You give hope to the hopeless.  You bring Me to them."

"You shine My Light and My Love to those you encounter.  You are a beacon in the darkness.  You point the Way to Me.  You follow My Lead.  You do what I would do.  You see the loving sacrifice to make, and you make it, in My Holy Name!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciple, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: