Friday, August 30, 2024

I bless you with My Holy Wisdom


8/30/24  3:14 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are My Disciple In Training.  I Am teaching you how to love as I Love--selflessly, and with sanctifying sacrifice."

"Your intentions must be pure.  Allow Me to create in you a clean heart.  Call upon My Holy Spirit to purify your body, mind, soul, and spirit.  Call upon My Precious Blood to cover you, and save you."

"Depend upon Me for everything.  Live, and move, and have your being in Me.  Live out My Holy Word.  Come to Me for My Words of Everlasting Life.  Allow Me to speak to your heart My Words of Holy Agape Love for you!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Holy Wisdom, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: