Friday, August 23, 2024

I Am after your heart


8/23/24  6:40 a.m.

"Oh, My Children, Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I made a Covenant with you when I died on My Cross for you.  I was the sacrifice for you.  I paid the price for the forgiveness of your sins through My Own Precious Blood."

"I came to you from far away.  I found you.  I seek My Lost Sheep, and I find them.  I Am after your heart.  I bind up what is broken.  I heal your wounds."

"I stay with you, always.  When you have Me, you have all you need.  I take care of everything.  Put Me first in your life.  Seek My Face.  I will take care of you.  I know what you need before you ask Me. For now, and always, you need Me."

"I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you from the bottom of My Heart, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: