Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Your identity is in Me


8/21/24  6:09 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so special to Me. You are uniquely and lovingly created by Me.  No one else is like you.  No one else has your laugh, or your smile, or your heart after My Heart."

"I want to have a one of a kind relationship with you.  Think about the Saints.  They are all so very different.  My relationship with you will be like no other.  You will become who you truly are meant to be, when you are wrapped up in Me."

"Your identity is in Me.  I Am the Source of your life.  Find yourself in Me.  Spend time with Me in prayer.  The more you seek My Face, the more I will form you to be like Me in all your ways."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: