Saturday, August 10, 2024

Keeper of My Heart


8/10/24  1:55 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  My Heavenly Kingdom is all around you.  I live, and move, and have My Being in you.  I go before you and behind you.  I walk beside you, everywhere."

"My Holy Agape Love envelopes you.  You breathe My Holy Spirit into your lungs.  I have come to stay with you forever--every day of your mortal life, and throughout all eternity, in your Eternal Life with Me."

"You and Me, we are meant to be together.  Your faith in Me seals our bond.  Your love for Me moves My Heart to love you a hundred times over.  I celebrate your love for Me!  I dance for joy at your belief and trust in Me!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, Keeper of My Heart, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: