Friday, August 2, 2024

The Joy of Knowing Me


8/2/24  4:24 a m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so amazing to Me!  I ask for your faith and belief in Me, and you give your heart and your life to Me.  Your loving devotion pleases Me."

"Thank you for following Me, no matter what.  Your faithfulness to Me will be richly rewarded in My Heavenly Kingdom.  Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

"I love when you whole-heartedly follow My Will for you.  I love when you seek My Face, and draw close to Me, and listen to Me in the stillness of your heart.  I love when you accompany Me in prayer.  I love when you adore Me."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with the Joy of Knowing Me, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: