Wednesday, August 7, 2024

My Holy Presence


8/7/24  2:53 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am with you, yes, until the end of time.  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  I reign in your heart. My Heavenly Kingdom starts there, in your heart."

"I rule over your life.  My Kingdom of Love, Peace, and Joy, has found a home in your heart.  I sit on a throne in your heart because you have invited Me to come live within you.  You make Me feel so welcome!"

"I love to lavish My Holy Agape Love upon you!  I love to reveal Myself to you.  I love for you to take part in My Holiness.  I love for you to dwell in Me as I dwell in you."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Holy Presence, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: