Monday, August 5, 2024

My Disciple in Training


8/5/24  1:14 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Your training days are here.  I have much to instruct you in My Holy and Loving Ways.  Your position of humility will serve you well.  I bless you with My Grace to learn well from Me."

"Imitate Me in all that I think, say, and do.  To know Me, read My Gospels--Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.  Study Me the best you can.  Draw close to Me in prayer.  I will enlighten your mind to understand what you are learning."

"I bless you with My Holy Spirit to comprehend the mysteries of My Heavenly Kingdom.  I reveal Myself to you in amazing ways!  You will be in awe at how much I love you, and how much I love every single soul."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Disciple in Training, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: