Thursday, August 22, 2024

My Heavenly Throne in your heart


8/22/24  12:40 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am the Alpha, the Omega, the Beginning, and the End!  I created the Heavens and the Earth, and I created you!"

"Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am Worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!  I Am pleased to share My Heavenly Kingdom with you.  I love to reveal Myself to you."

"The Kingdom of God is within you.  I sit on My Heavenly Throne in your heart.  You are a temple of My Holy Spirit.  I make you holy as I Am Holy.  As you confess your sins to Me, I purify you with My Holy and Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Holy Agape Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: