Sunday, August 11, 2024

A house in your soul for Me


8/11/24  3:41 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so amazing to Me!  You make a house in your soul for Me to live in.  You clear away all that clutters, and make room for Me."

"I do the rest.  I purify you, and I sanctify you through My Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross.  I put your house in right order.  I make all things new!"

"I take your little mustard seed of faith, and I run with it!  I multiply it, and I make it grow.  You give Me an inch, and I give you a mile!  You cannot out-give Me.  Every effort you make to draw close to Me, I bless, I keep, I savor, and I love."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: