Thursday, August 15, 2024

You lift Me up!


8/15/24  4:10 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  From the rising of the sun, to its setting, and to its rising again, I Am worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!"

"It is possible for you to continually adore, praise, worship, thank, love, honor, and glorify Me in your heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  With Me, all things are possible.  I make a way, through My Holy Spirit, in your life."

"Your humility attracts Me to you.  Your devotion to Me, pleases Me.  You put Me first in your life.  You make Me the center of your life.  You love Me with everything that you have, with your whole being.  You honor Me.  You lift Me up!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Holy Presence, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: