Monday, August 26, 2024

I bless you with My Perseverance


8/26/24  12:46 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so amazing to Me!  Your mustard size seed of faith in Me has grown!  You are attracting souls to Me.  You are pointing the Way to Me."

"You are a beacon of My Light and My Love in the darkness.  You illuminate the path for souls to come to Me.  You stand upon Me, your Rock.  Your trust in Me is unwavering.  You delight to do My Will."

"You soak in My Holy Word.  You are teachable.  You are docile to My Holy Spirit.  You yearn to know more about Me.  You desire to love Me in greater and greater measure.  You run to Me after you stumble and fall.  I pick you up and embrace you again."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Perseverance, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: