Friday, August 9, 2024

I Am doing something new in you


8/9/24  6:54 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  In the cradle of your mother's womb, I formed you.  As a potter works at the wheel, you were like clay in My Hands."

"Even now, I form your heart, your mind, your spirit, and your soul.  My Holy Spirit dwelling within you enlightens your whole being.  You are daily being changed to reflect My Holy, Loving Image."

"You are a work in progress.  You always have hope of being better than the day before, because I Am at work in you.  Keep your eyes on Me.  I Am doing something new in you, something extraordinary!  Be My Light and My Love."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beautiful Creation, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: