Wednesday, August 28, 2024

I bless you with My Heart of Love


8/27/24  6:17 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I call you to a higher standard.  I call you to be love as I Am Love.  It's not something you can do on your own.  You need Me.  You need the grace of My Holy Spirit."

"The more you allow My Holy Spirit to work in you, the more you become like Me.  Let go of yourself, and embrace Me.  Surrender your heart to Me, as I have already surrendered My Heart to you.  Decide to love in all circumstances."

"They will know you are Christians by your love.  Imitate Me.  Do what I do.  Walk in My Holy Ways of Love.  Discipline and train yourself to be kind and merciful, just as I Am Kind and Merciful."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Heart of Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: