Friday, August 16, 2024

Keep My Word fresh


8/16/24  4:05 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Your attitude of trust and hope in Me is very important.  Having no fear, because I Am with you, places a shield of protection around you."

"Walking by faith, and not by sight, gives you freedom to follow the promptings of My Holy Spirit.  My Holy, Precious, Perfect, and Loving Will is being accomplished through your humble and loving obedience to Me."

"I clarify right from wrong for you.  I bless you with My Spirit of Discernment to recognize Me in all situations.  You know Me by My Holy Word, by reading My Gospels--Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John.  Keep My Word fresh in your mind, and in your heart."

"I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: