Monday, August 12, 2024

I need you


8/12/24  6:18 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are a rock upon whom I build My Church.  Your faith in Me inspires others to turn to Me.  You are a beacon of My Light, shining upon this darkened world."

"Many people are groping for Me in the dark.  They have spiritually died, and need Me to save them from their sins.  You are the one who brings Me to them.  You show them My Light and My Love.  You give them hope in My Salvation."

"I need you.  You are My Hands, My Feet, My Heart, and My Voice.  Your surrender to Me allows Me to move in your life.  Your yes to My Holy Spirit makes great things happen, things like the salvation of souls!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Prayer Warrior, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: