Sunday, September 1, 2024

I bless you with My Holy Mother, Mary


9/1/24  5:10 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I bless you with My Holy Mother, Mary.  I gave her to you at the foot of My Cross.  She always, always, always leads you to Me.  She is your spiritual Mother.  She is your aid and your protection."

"Mary is the Mother of God.  She has that title because of Me.  I Am God.  She is My Beloved, Virgin, Holy Mother, so very dear to My Sacred Heart.  She shares all of My Sufferings and all of My Joys with Me."

"Her Immaculate Heart and My Sacred Heart are intertwined.  Mary is full of My Grace.  She was preserved from original sin, a New Eve.  I Am the New Adam.  Together, we are obedient to Our Heavenly Father in all things."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Holy Mother, Mary, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: