Sunday, September 29, 2024

A holy day, Sunday...seek My Face


9/29/24  3:45 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Today is a holy day, Sunday, set aside for Me.  No other nation, no other people, has a day of rest once a week to spend time with Me."

"It is one of My Commandments.  Keep the Sabbath Day Holy.  You shall do no work today.  I know that you need a break.  You need time to spend with Me, to grow our relationship."

"When you focus on Me in prayer, you learn who you are--My Precious Sons and Daughters.  Find your identity in Me.  Seek My Will for your life.  Go to church.  Be united with your brothers and sisters in Christ.  I gather you to Myself."

"I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you abundantly when you seek My Face, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: