Saturday, September 14, 2024

Look at My Cross, and let your response be love!


9/14/24  12:54 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I put you right where I want you.  Bloom where you are planted. From where you are, decide to love in everything that you think, say, and do."

"Love no matter what.  I Am with you.  I will never leave you.  Lean into My Love.  Accept My Burning Love for you.  Behave knowing that I love you immensely!"

"Know that I love you, and I forgive you, and that I have mercy upon you.  Offer My Forgiveness and My Mercy and My Love in all circumstances.  Look at My Cross, and let your response be love!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you right where you are, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: