Friday, September 13, 2024

Feed My Hungry People...bring Me to them


9/13/24  5:27 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are always on My Mind and in My Heart.  I think about you constantly.  I love you continually, from the bottom of My Heart."

"I love when you share My Holy Agape Love with others.  I love when you reach out, and make the effort, to bless the hearts of those you pray for.  I love when you feed My Hungry People."

"I Am with you to spread My Holy Gospel, to bring My Good News, to those who are waiting to hear it.  Think of your life without Me, and you will be moved to bring Me to them.  Spread the joy and love and peace of knowing Me!"  "I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Vessel, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: