Sunday, September 22, 2024

My Temple of My Holy Spirit



9/22/24  2:52 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are the salt of the earth.  You are My Light to the nations.  You carry My Holy Presence, My Holy Agape Love, wherever you go."

"You are My Vessel filled with My Holy Spirit.  You empty yourself so that I may fill you with Myself.  You walk humbly, and lovingly with Me."

"You open your heart to hear and receive My Holy Word each day.  You allow My Words to nourish your soul."

"You eat My Body and drink My Blood in the Holy Eucharist.  I Am hidden in the host and in the wine--My Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you, My Temple of My Holy Spirit, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: