Thursday, September 5, 2024

I touch you and make you clean


9/5/24  3:38 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I come alive in you.  My Holy Spirit animates you.  I awaken your soul to My Goodness, My Truth, My Light, and My Beauty."

"I shine My Light upon you.  I enlighten your mind with the Truths of My Gospel.  The Truth will set you free.  Seek the Light of My Face.  Come after Me."

"Gain wisdom and understanding about Me.  I Am the One who saves you!  I save you from yourself.  I break your cycles of sin.  I forgive you when you come to Me and repent.  I heal you on the inside.  I restore your heart and soul.  I touch you and make you clean."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, Blessed of My Father, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: