Monday, September 30, 2024

My Spiritual Food


9/30/24  1:54 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  The plans I have for you are for your good.  You will thrive in Me.  I Am your Source of Living Water.  I Am the Bread of Life that came down from heaven."

"I nourish you.  I offer Myself to you in the Holy Eucharist.  I feed your soul with My Spiritual Food through My Holy Word.  I Am all you need."

"You do not live on bread alone, but by every Word that comes from My Mouth.  I speak My Love to your heart.  I speak My Healing to your body.  I uplift your spirit.  I draw you close to Me.  I settle My Peace in your heart, mind, and soul."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: