Friday, September 20, 2024

Pray first


9/20/24  6:14 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I see you while you are awake.  I see you while you are sleeping. I see into your heart and soul.  I know you, through and through."

"I set things right.  I put your life in order.  I have a wonderful agenda, a perfect plan for you each day.  Your small and little ways have great impact on the lives of others through My Holy Spirit."

"Everyone in My Heavenly Kingdom is connected through My Holy Spirit.  Your prayers are so very important.  Your faith and your trust in Me releases My Holy Spirit to act.  Pray first, and then you will know My Holy Will for you."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: