Thursday, September 12, 2024

I love your faith in Me...your trust in Me


9/12/24  3:20 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so amazing to Me!  I love your faith in Me.  You have the kind of faith that starts as small as a mustard seed, but matures and moves mountains."

"It's not you that moves mountains; it's Me that moves them through you.  It's not by your strength; it's by My Strength.  When you are weak, I Am strong."

"Your trust in Me allows Me to do great, wonderful, and marvelous things through you, according to My Will.  All I require is that you love Me, walk humbly with Me, and follow the promptings of My Holy Spirit in your heart."
"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciple, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
[Recent audio versions can be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: