Monday, September 23, 2024

I abide in your prayers


9/23/24  12:16 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Lift up your eyes to Me often throughout the day.  Seek My Guidance.  Wait upon Me.  I will surely come to your aid."

"I love when you are docile to My Holy Spirit.  I love your obedience to My Holy Will.  I love your decision in your heart to follow Me.  I love that you are My Child, a Child of God!"

"I love that you are My Spitting Image.  I see Myself in you.  Your humility and love and devotion attract Me to you.  I abide in your prayers, especially in your gratitude, thanksgiving, praises, adoration, worship, and love."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!I bless you, the Glory and Lifter of My Head, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: