Saturday, September 7, 2024

You are My Holy Instrument


9/7/24  6:02 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Worthy, Oh Worthy, Am I to be praised, worshipped, adored, thanked, honored, glorified, and loved--continually in your heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul!"

"All things are possible for Me.  My Holy Spirit enables you to be like Me in all of your ways.  Your thoughts, prayers, and actions, reflect My Thoughts, My Prayers, and My Actions."

"You are My Holy Instrument to do My Holy Will.  I reach out to My Beloved Children through you.  I love them with My Holy Agape Love through you.  I teach them about Me, and about My Love for them, through you."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Chosen Disciple, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: