Tuesday, September 3, 2024

I Am with you always


9/3/24  5:00 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  With you I Am well pleased.  I hold you in My Loving Arms.  I carry you with Me.  You have a dwelling place inside My Sacred Heart."

"I keep you safe with Me.  You have nothing to fear.  I Am with you always.  Come, let us reason together.  When have I ever not loved you?  You have always been Mine, and I have always been yours."

"You are not meant to live this life alone.  I will take care of you.  I Am with you, bringing much joy and happiness to your soul.  I give you the Joy of My Salvation.  I have Mercy and Compassion upon you. I forgive you when you repent of your sins."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
Dony Mac Manus – St. Joseph and the Child Jesus

No comments: