Wednesday, September 25, 2024

My Grace to follow Me


9/25/24  4:20 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I make you worthy to follow Me.  Yes, I know where you come from, but I make you a new creation in My Holy Eyes."

"I transform you through baptism.  I call you by name.  I choose you to follow Me now.  Don't look back.  Keep your eyes on Me now, every moment.  I Am doing a new thing in you."

"You have a bright future with Me.  You have hope against hope in Me.  I will teach you how to walk humbly and lovingly with Me.  I will strengthen your faith and trust in Me.  I will bless you with My Holy Wisdom."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Grace to follow Me, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
[Recent audio versions can be heard by clicking on https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: